Friday, September 5, 2008

Failed Attempts No More

Exciting news!

1. Congrats T/C... After one failed attempt, Tim and Carolyn got a dog from the same litter!

(Although to clarify, they failed once to get a dog. Not failed once to get a dog from the same litter. That'd be a funny story though, if they accidentally picked out a dog from a litter and thought they were getting a Poobrador but ended up with a Chiuamaraner* .


2. Congrats A/K... After two failed attempts, Andy and Kim finally settled on their house!

(Although to clarify, that means they purchased one house, not failed to decide which one to buy. That wouldn't be as exciting and would actually be rather common. Its difficult to pick between house styles, especially on North 29th.)


3. Congrats D/and kind of R... After three failed attempts, I successfully determined a way to wear my dress socks pulled up with sneakers and shorts and a button down gay-cowboy-looking-shirt** that Rach picked out for me and in all honesty I kind of like.

(To clarify, three failed attempts to find a way in which it was cool. I tried left up, right down... right up, left down... and both halfway, and finally settled on both up. If I had failed thricely to pull my dress socks up, that would be embarrassing. Instead, I look awesome and my wife is very proud and will probably want to jump me right after I get off the blog.)


*That'd be a chiuaua and weimaraner mix.

**Someday I'll post a pic and you can decide if its a gay-cowboy-looking-shirt, a gay-looking-cowboy-shirt, a cowboy-shirt, or possibly just a gay-shirt. Either way, I'm fabulous... er... awesome. Damn shirt.