Thursday, November 8, 2007

Professor Street? Really?


Think you're done with ME, Philadelphia? Just because my two terms as one of the three worst mayors in the US is up?

I haven't released my iron grip of ineptitude just yet...

No, I will taint and infect the minds of your children, and your children's children, with my ideas of entitlement and corruption...

I will continue to destroy this city from the top... especially once I become a tenured professor!

That's right, ladies and gents, the man who did nothing for 8 years except wait in line for an iPhone is going to be a professor of Urban Politics and Policy at Temple University.


For those of you who are Temple students or alumni, please raise the alarm and get this guy out of the halls of academia...


I guess for the rest of us, he's mostly gone, and Philadelphia can breathe one collective sigh of relief...